Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hope Sandoval Was Cute 15 Years Ago...

Now most of you out there probably don't know who Hope Sandoval is, but she was the lead singer of a band called Mazzy Star about 15 years ago. This is during the days of Pearl Jam and plaid shirts tied at the waist and Matthew Fox when he had a mullet on Party of Five. At this point I was 13 and wouldn't start appreciating good music for at least another year (despite the best efforts of my brother and sister). Now as I'm older and realized what I missed I also missed the hot days of Hope Sandoval. I have no idea what Hope looks like now. For all I know she may be just as hot, but there is something very appealing about the early 90's grunge chick. The short floral print dress, the combat boots, and the downward stare broken only by the occasional need to shake a tamborine. Ahhhh to be 13 again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't say I didn't try. :-) She hasn't really changed all that much the years have been okay to her. Mind you counting the white on my chin we are all living on borrowed time. :-P

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, wonderful blog!

My blog post screen next

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.

I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A
lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

my blog - next page