Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Mouse, A Vampire, And A Kid With A Board Walk Into A Bar...

Okay some random stuff. Some of its old, some new-ish.


The first is me just playing with my tablet after reading the fantastic Mouse Guard mini-series (Which I can't recommend enough). I need to get around to finishing this piece. You'll find that a lot with my work. It's bad I know. I'll start something then lose interest and start something else. I gotta learn a little more discipline.


This here is a rough cover idea for a book I was going to work on for a really nice guy named Travis Bierwagen. I couldn't continue working on the project with Travis unfortunately. But of all the stuff I did for the book I loved this one the most. I was definitely channeling Mignola at the time.

And lastly a doodle of a character from one of the greatest PS2 games: ICO.
Go find a copy if you can. The biggest mistake I ever did was not keeping mine when I sold my PS2. Of course I didn't know I was getting a PS3 6 months later.

No comments: